Our forwarding of legacy addresses will no longer work after December 31 2019, 11:59PM.
The legacy addresses were set up prior to June 17th 2018, the date we changed our hosting environment.
If you have any schedules, integrations or other services using the legacy addresses they will no longer work.
Examples of legacy addresses and new, valid addresses:
- Legacy (invalid) : https://se.timeedit.net/client/timeedit/login
- New (valid): https://cloud.timeedit.net/timeedit/client/login
- Legacy (invalid): http://se.timeedit.net/web/timeedit
- New (valid): https://cloud.timeedit.net/timeedit/web
- Legacy (invalid): https://se.timeedit.net/soap/timeedit/db1/3/wsdl
- New (valid): https://cloud.timeedit.net/soap/3/timeedit/wsdl
Addresses starting with https://cloud.timeedit.net are valid and will continue to work.
If you want to find the new address given your legacy address simply enter the legacy address into your browser and you will be redirected to the new address.